Sunday, April 17, 2005

Checking in or Checking out?

HEY WORLD!!!
I'm back, on the right track again (you know I'm back!) - lyrics to a song I like (paul wright, you should check him out!). Anyway, things are on the downward turn to the end of the school year, and people are checking out left and right. To be honest, I'm feeling it in my heart; kinda like there's a pressure (almost an anxious feeling, that I might not see these people again). But ah well, life works in that way. Who know's how long we have in other people's lives. Only God does. He must have it set up that we have a specific amount of time in one anothers lives (it could be long - like a spouse -, or it could be short - like someone you see in the hallway). Wow, that's nifty. There is a sort of "checking in" and "checking out" that we have in one another's lives. WE OUGHT TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT! NO REGRETS! That is so crucial. Live with no regrets. Live beyond the moment and live it for the right reasons, the right person, and especially for God. WAKE UP!!! So often we need a rebuking, a wake up call (I totally need to eat up my own words that I'm spewing out) and make use of the time we have with others.
So yeah, off the deep stuff for a bit. My roomie and I had a great night out in the MJ. We played pool, caught a bite, and hit up the town for a bit. It was good. I'm sure gonna miss that guy when I'm gone from here.
Another special person I'm going to miss is my gf (girlfriend - it feels so weird saying that). It hasn't been long, and already we're heading off to opposite sides of the country for 4 months apart from each other. To say the least, it will be very hard. I'm gonna need extra strength and help from God on this one. So, if you're reading this, and you feel called to pray for me, please do. I would appreciate it that very much. God has been faithful thus far, and He has promised to be faithful, so I'm gonna go on the trust that I have in Him to guide me through it all.
Well, I hope that things are going well with all of you readers. Thank you for taking the time out to read a little bit into my life. Peace out, amigos.
Hang in there, sportsfans...I'm rooting for ya!

josh d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home