Friday, March 25, 2005

When Your World Falls on top of you....

HEY WORLD!!!
It's me again. I'm back to the usual deep thoughts and topics. This week has been super good. Things are going very well with assignments (though I've been busy), relationships and the like................until......tonight. To be honest, there has been letdowns as of the past few hours. My roomie is going through a really tough time trying to get his appeal accepted so that he can graduate in a few years. It's so hard to see someone you care about so much hurt and go through things like rejection and struggles for NO REASON AT ALL. It makes me mad. And the really hard thing to deal with is that I can't do anything about it (for now anyways).
And, as is common in a college student of the age of 20's life, relational problems have found me, just like they always do. It is a situation that I would not want to touch with a ten to the exponent of 1000 foot pole. It is a tearing situation between three/four friends, and it leaves me feeling like I'm in the wrong, or that I'm helpless. In this situation, almost any way that I act will lead me to hurt someone, and most assuredly even myself. It is an extremely tough decision.
What do ya do, world. If you know, please let me know. Well, in the words of a very, very, very wise man (my roomie) "Whatever....It's in God's hands. I can't worry about it". There can't be more truth in the universe than that. That is the best place for it to be.
hang in there , sportsfans, I'm rootin' for ya.

josh d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home