Miscommunication vs. Honesty.... With Jesus' help
HEY WORLD!!!
What's up? I gots another couple o' thoughts for you all (or should I say "y'all"). Life...can be crazy sometimes (like I've said many times before). Miscommunication. It destroys us all. One thing I've been thinking about lately is miscommunication. It has the potential to hurt. If you think about it, miscommunication is the cause of many of life/history's problems. Since the beginning; wars, heartbreaks, acts of violence, hatred, and so on and so forth has become a result of miscommunication. People do not understand one another.
They just don't get it.
Racists don't get it. They persecute people because of something they see on the outside that others have no control over (not saying that it's a bad thing to have a different color of skin, I think it's beautiful...). They don't understand that the people they learn to hate are the exact same as them. They have the exact same troubles, joys, labors, and sinful nature. (etc.)
Guys and girls don't get it. Relationships between the two sexes are destroyed and mutilated because of the miscommunication between them. Guys want to get inside girls heads (theres a bit of a tip to understanding guys, girls) to know what they're thinking. Girls must ( I really don't know, actually, this is a guess...seeing as how I'm not a girl!) want to see guys do more for their attention and spend more time with them and show big interest in them (which I'm sure that a lot of people know already). This is a tough one. I've seen it do a lot of trouble to people. Guys, don't try to get into their heads, it will only cause heartbreak and overthinking. Girls, likewise.
Miscommunication. These are only a couple of examples of miscommunication in our everyday lives and the history of man. What's the remedy?
Honesty. Man, there aren't too many of us who are honest nowadays. We like to hide our feelings. Our true thoughts. And that's where confusion and miscommunication sets in. We are too scared to show or tell how we really feel. It's tough, I know. We get afraid.
1 John 4 (i forget the exact verse) says something about perfect love casting out all fear. If we're afraid, if we are dishonest or want to withold something from someone, its hard to know that we love them. It's a mystery and a trouble, I know. So, I ask you, where's the love? USE IT!!!!
That doesn't mean that every thought that we have should be spoken. That's where discernment and patience set in. I know that all of these qualities are tough thing to get the hang of, and THEY ARE. I'm not going to lie, I'll be honest. The truth is, only God can give the strength to have discernment and honesty, and love, and courage to battle the evil snares of miscommunication. So, the remedy for miscommunication and confusion is, of course, in a perfect Sunday School answer is Jesus.
That's it.
You heard it here, folks. If you want to avoid miscommunication, and confusion, and the perils of dishonesty, just use this "simple" remedy - Jesus. He is our only source of strength. He needs to be lord of our life, or everything will fall to shambles.
He needs to hold our hearts. To be number one.
Tough, I know. But it's true.
Try it for yourselves, and if you want to, prove me wrong.
and Pray for me. I'm trying to work it out myself.
Hang in there, Sportsfans.
josh d.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home