Monday, January 15, 2007

Fresh Start

Back in action, well, I guess you could say that. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly the world wants to hear from me. A lot has happened since my last blog. Not only have I graduated from college and began a job as a youth pastor, but I am now marriage. It has been a year of change for me. It's too bad I couldn't keep you up to date with all that. Stay tuned for more deep thoughts and words of insight from my boredom and wild imagination.
Oh yeah, I guess I should say sorry that I haven't blogged in over a year and a half. I feel bad. Oh well, I'm movin' on. Hey, that sounds like a song...

This week: Married for a month, contemplating old age before I get there (maybe I'm already there?).

1 Comments:

Blogger afterthoughtcomposer said...

Josh, I think it's so exiciting that you and Krista are now "marriage" :)
And if you're old, I'm ancient, and I don't want to be ancient yet!
Tell your gorgeous fabulous wife I say hello,
Ashley

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home