A Week of Busy-Ness
Well, thus begins another week. And with another week is a whole new mound of dirt to shovel through. This week especially. I have something every night and day of the week. So sporadic, life can be at times. But such is the life of a youth pastor. I hope that I never forget how to stop and take a break though. I have to enjoy the finer things of life. Like sunsets, warm tea, silence, and most importanly, my wife. She is a breath of fresh air on a busy day. Needless to say, however, we are both learning how busy we can get. Hopefully not too busy...
Something to remember today: Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers. Just take it all in. The colors, the beauty, the peace of it all.... (inspired by a good friend of mine's mom, Gloria).....but wait a second, it's JANUARY!!! WINTER!!!.....I'd better get back to work.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home