A Typical Man...
So Wednesday night, I spent almost 2 hours working on a nightstand for my wife.
It was frustrating.
I was following the instructions, but got to a point when my own interpretation of the instructions was (more or less) wrong. I messed up. I guess I didn't think well enough in advance to the possibility that I could/would mess this up. All I had on my mind was getting it finished and how I was going to be the next Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor. Man, I couldn't have been more right. I sure knew how to mess things up.
I wish I had Al with me.
But throughout the whole time of frustration I found myself saying to myself "there's a lesson here, I just need to find out what it is" (for those of you who have seen The Weatherman).
The lesson? Well, it was that I am not as "Handy" as I thought I was.
Oh well, maybe I can learn to knit...that's pretty manley.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home