Tragedy
Man, what's wrong with people?
Not to be a downer on my third (well, actually my second) blog since my 'return', but in the past 24 hours, I've heard some disturbing news.
I attended a funeral last week of a girl who was 14 years old when she died. Although it was not mentioned at the funeral, it was alluded to that she took her own life. What a tragedy. There wasn't a dry eye in the place. Although I didn't know her, it made me so sad. I prayed. What else is there to do.
But then I heard from a friend that the reason this whole thing happened was due to a family situation - abuse. The young girl took her life due to her rough family life.
The following few days after her funeral, I learned that her abuser (a close relative) had also taken their own life. I suppose they were exposed following the first death, and thought this was the only way out.
I remember my dad used to tell me - "Life is so precious".
I'm sorry for messing up so much, God.
my wife said - "Sometimes this world makes me want to throw up"
I wonder how God feels about sin?
anyhow....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home