Thursday, October 07, 2004

Weekends...Thanksgiving that is....

HEY WORLD!!!!
This weekend, I hope that you enjoy the fellowship of family. Whether you're away from home (like I am), at home, or just in the middle of nowhere, remember that there is SOMEONE out there who loves you. Jesus is all you need. He is family. Rest in that this weekend. Also, be thankful. I know that I'm never as thankful as I should be. Why is that? I've gotta practice that more.
I'm going to Edmonton this weekend to spend it with my two cousins. They are the two greatest girls I know. They are my big sisters, and I love them very much. I've learned so much from them through the years, and it's awesome to hang out with them. Also, There are a lot of great people here at Briercrest that are just so great. I have been richly blessed by them and enjoy their friendship and love for God.
Well thats all for me right now. Have a great thanksgiving everyone!!! God bless!

josh d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home