The "Outstanding" Atheist - Mr. Richard Dawkins

I discovered this interview with Richard Dawkins on YouTube. I am currently reading Mr. Dawkins book, "the God Delusion". I must say, it is an interesting read. So far Mr. Dawkins has only caused me to be encouraged more in my faith, rather than discourage it. So needless to say, he's a bit mixed up (a bit?). However, I find this interview quite intriguing.
If you want to check this out for yourself, watch it here.
Here's another interview that is quite interesting featuring Mr. Dawkins in debate with a "Theist" philosopher.


1 Comments:
Josho.
hi.
how are you.
I'm sorry I'm a horrible sister and haven't contacted you in months.
I hope you're doing well!
I'm on staff this summer at mali and am PUMPED... highly looking forward to seeing you and Krista too!
take care, love you.
hi to Krista!!
Jule
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home