Standstill
Now that I'm confused
What am I to do?
Must I wallow in broken heart
Or live, as One lived
and one ought to live
This moment its final breath with burn out
Yet will we burn out bright
to allow this moment
in time
to be seen by men
and used by God
Time's tales tell truth
For in its passing
it cannot be changed
and makes way for another moment
but what am I to do?
I seek the will of your hand
but man is left but one step behind
stumbling over stronger stones than we
and I, in this moment in time
am left
between then and now
with nothing but words
Favoring forward faith
and sight someday seen
in the light of glory
then I will see that
TIME WAS I IN THE WORLD
and TIMELESS WHEN IN THE LORD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home